Al Emar International for Agrochemicals & Veterinary is a SUBSIDIARY OF ARABIAN AGRICULTURE SERVICES COMPANY ARASCO a closed joint stock company and one of the GCC’s most prominent national food companies, ranking among the largest companies in Saudi Arabia.
Established in 1983 & everything we do is geared to support the Kingdom’s food production supply chains. We enable others to produce large volumes of high-quality food at the lowest possible cost which harmonize with the environment demands.
Al Emar International is known for representing global brands that provide specialized products in the fields of Agricultural Inputs, Veterinary & fodder inputs.
Since its inception, ARASCO’s mission has been to support food and water security in a sustainable manner in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the region and reduce their consumption.
Food and water security is such a highly sensitive priority for any nation; which can’t be achieved but only through self-empowerment and responsibility.
Our vision for the future is to be the partner of choice to enable food producers to deliver food supplies produced successfully in Saudi year after year.
To serve and support the agriculture and livestock production in Saudi Arabia with a professional focus on quality and environmental safety.
Al Emar International aims to provide its customers high-quality products from worldwide leading companies in Agrochemicals, Veterinary & fodder inputs.
At Al Emar International, our values actively determine the ways in which we perform our daily work.
In our interactions with our surrounding communities and the environment, we uphold our values by conducting our business:
- To maintain our integrity, we have committed ourselves to conduct all our dealings with honesty, decency and professionalism.
- Students of the business
- We see problems as opportunities and learn from one another and gain experiences.
- We are open to change and continuously challenge inaction.
- We are accountable for our own actions.
- It is our obligation to preserve our environment, the resources we are using in our work and the community interests that we serve.
- fairness and respect are our moto in dealing with people around.
- Regardless of race, color, gender and religion, we appreciate, respect them and provide equal opportunities for all.